This application is licensed to: the current user (the “Licensee”).
NOTE: The application does not collect any Personal Identifying Information or Non-Identifying Information.
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how PN Automation, Inc. (hereafter may be referred as “PN Automation,” “us,” “our,” and “we”) uses your information and applies to all who use our Web site, mobile applications, electronic services, social networking sites, or any individual Web sites we offer that link to or reference this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Products”) and when you receive electronic communications from us.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and review it periodically for the latest information about our privacy practices. By using the Products, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Products.
We will routinely update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices and to reflect new or different privacy practices, such as when we add new services, functionality or features to the Products. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Products prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the date it was “Last Updated” above. You can review the last version of this Privacy Statement here.
This Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
1. Types of information we may collect.
We will collect information, including Personal Identifying Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Products, for example when you:
• access or use the Products;
• register, subscribe, or create an account with us;
• open or respond to our e-mails;
• provide information to register/enroll or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Business Partners and/or Licensee;
• visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
• purchase products or services on or through the Products;
• connect or link to any Products via social networking sites;
• post comments to Online Communities; and
• provide information to our Vendors or Trading Partners.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
2. Your Choices.
It is our understanding that the users benefit from a more individualized experience when we know more about users and what their likings are. However, users can limit the information they provide to us, and they can limit the communications that we send to them.
Based on your subscription or usage of our products, different products within our Products suite offer different ways to manage your email and notice preferences by logging into your account through the corresponding gateways. You can also manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in the commercial e-mails that we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may update your subscription preferences at any time. Although it may not apply to all products, please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. For example, even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional email messages, we will still send you confirmations when you make purchases using the Products.
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party Ad-Servers online using the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool (National Advertising Initiative’s).
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We do not share your information with our Business Partners (unless you decide to so). If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from our Business Partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
3. How PN Automation Uses Information.
We (or our Vendors/Clients/Customers on our behalf), may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
• Operate, maintain and improve the Products and our services;
• Provide you with personalized ads and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners;
• Enable and fulfill orders placed on the Products;
• Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
• Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
• Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about PN Automation, our products and our Business Partners, sometimes by combining your information with information from Other Sources;
• Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
• Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners;
• Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from merchants, customers/clients, Business Partners, or third parties through the Products, and to
• Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
For any questions about privacy statement, please reach out to us at the contacts provided at www.pnautomation.com